Infatuated with the moments that glue the pieces of our lives together.
Our goals are:
1. To make your dream come to life in a moment that can only be described as a once in a lifetime experience.
2. Allow you to enjoy as if you were a guest at your own special event.
3. Provide you with the convenience and comfort of trusted industry veterans who will take care of the majors and minors, from vendor research, RSVP tracking, vendor management, talent and sponsorship acquisition, to packing up Every. Single. Thing. at the end of the night for you..
Let’s connect – you tell us your vision, no matter how big or how small, and we will make it come to life. Deal?
Michelle Perez - Owner and Lead Planner, Designer
New Brunswick, New Jersey
In Michelle's words...
The moments where your heart just bursts and spills over because the love and joy is just too much—I live for those!
Several years ago when I planned my college graduation party, I realized two things:
1. What most people find stressful in event planning is extremely thrilling and exciting for me.
2. An event undeniably needs an expert to manage it – or else you won’t enjoy it like you should.
In the last 6 years, I have had the pleasure of assisting over 60 couples plan their special day, produced conferences, receptions and other events for the most senior leaders of multiple Fortune 500 firms.
Weddings are my sweet spot though! I still get butterflies in my belly when I watch the groom catch the first glimpse of his bride and still tear up at the father-daughter dance. I can’t help it! I love everything about weddings.
In Allison's words...
Helping others bring their event vision to life is my greatest joy.For over seven years, I’ve organized banquets and conferences for professional organizations, coordinating every detail of these large scale events. I’ve also had the honor of assisting Michelle on some of the most beautiful weddings.
I use my skills as an organizer and problem solver to make sure your special day is a peaceful and pleasing experience.
My favorite moments at weddings are seeing the smiles on everyone’s faces. The couple, the guests and us! We strive to take the pressure off and let you enjoy the experience!
In Kelly's Words..
A professor of mine at Rutgers University said that the best way to network is to go to a party.
The connections that you make, the possible collaborations that can occur, and the pure fun and excitement of meeting new people is what motivates me every day. I have always had a passion for the busy world of marketing, public relations and events—and I believe that gaining these various skills, helps not only myself but also my client.
Throwing events have always been a passion of mine until I realized that I could turn that passion into a career. I think the best part about hosting an event is the impression that it makes; when someone comes up to you afterwards and recalls a favorite moment that they had experienced. So, what I have been asking myself after each party and social event that I have hosted, is how can I make the next one just as fun, personable, memorable? With the industry changing and technology advancing, the possibilities are endless.